Adam Howell - "Just Because"

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 ·

Adam Howell - "Just Because" Lyrics

We'll I heard these words this Sunday
Where were you last week
We didn't see you on Wednesday
Say boy are you getting weak
You have some matters that need some attention
Straighten'em out or you'll loose your position
(chorus)
We'll
Just because I'm not here all the time don't mean I don't support you
Just because I'm not here all the time don't mean I don't care
Just because I'm not here all the time don't mean I've backslid
If you think that's why I'm not here then by all means pray for me
(V2)
When I'm gone I talk with God
And I give him my all
Look in your hearts and remember
You can seek the Lord beyond these four walls
(chorus)

0 comments:

About this blog

Selamat Datang di Sandlewoodlilakristen.
Lirik Lagu Rohani Kristen Terbaru, Lagu Rohani Daerah, Lagu Kidung Jemaat, Lagu Nyanyian Kidung Baru, Lagu Buku Ende, Lagu Rohani Indonesia dan Lagu Rohani Barat (Top and New Christian Song Lyrics)

Facebook Badge

free counters