Byron Cage - "I Will Bless The Lord"

Sunday, April 10, 2011 ·

Magnify the Lord with me
Whom the Son He has redeemed
Clap you hands rejoice and sing
You are Lord of everything

I will bless the Lord, bless the Lord at all times
For the Lord our God is great
Perfect Lord in all Your ways
God of mercy Lord of grace
Holy One ancient days

I will bless the Lord, bless the Lord at all times
Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that's within me
Bless His name

I will bless the Lord
He has done great things for me so I will
He has done great things for me
Bless the Lord

0 comments:

About this blog

Selamat Datang di Sandlewoodlilakristen.
Lirik Lagu Rohani Kristen Terbaru, Lagu Rohani Daerah, Lagu Kidung Jemaat, Lagu Nyanyian Kidung Baru, Lagu Buku Ende, Lagu Rohani Indonesia dan Lagu Rohani Barat (Top and New Christian Song Lyrics)

Facebook Badge

free counters