Dave Hershey - "The One I Choose"

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 ·

Dave Hershey - "The One I Choose" Lyrics

I look up and I smile
Cause you go that extra mile
And I know it all the while
Cause you love me

And you send me down your grace
I can see it in my face
And I know you have a place
Just for me

I know you'll always be there
To catch me when I fall
And you know that I am thankful
I have a Savior from it all

And I know you love me
Really love me
And I give my Life to you
You're the one I choose

And I know He loves you
Really loves you
And He gave his life for you
He's the one to choose

And when I kneel down to pray
I hear every word you say
Cause I know you just want
The best for me

And you've given me a plan
In your words I understand
In his grace its then you'll see
He died for you and me

0 comments:

About this blog

Selamat Datang di Sandlewoodlilakristen.
Lirik Lagu Rohani Kristen Terbaru, Lagu Rohani Daerah, Lagu Kidung Jemaat, Lagu Nyanyian Kidung Baru, Lagu Buku Ende, Lagu Rohani Indonesia dan Lagu Rohani Barat (Top and New Christian Song Lyrics)

Facebook Badge

free counters