Dave Hershey - "The One I Choose"

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 ·

Dave Hershey - "The One I Choose" Lyrics

I look up and I smile
Cause you go that extra mile
And I know it all the while
Cause you love me

And you send me down your grace
I can see it in my face
And I know you have a place
Just for me

I know you'll always be there
To catch me when I fall
And you know that I am thankful
I have a Savior from it all

And I know you love me
Really love me
And I give my Life to you
You're the one I choose

And I know He loves you
Really loves you
And He gave his life for you
He's the one to choose

And when I kneel down to pray
I hear every word you say
Cause I know you just want
The best for me

And you've given me a plan
In your words I understand
In his grace its then you'll see
He died for you and me

0 comments: