Lonnie Hunter - "I'm Back"

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 ·

This song goes out to everybody who was down and got pounded out too early
All of your friends looked at you while you were down and they thought it was over for you
But how many know you're back better than you were before?
Stronger wiser everything is brighter just because you didn't give up you held on to the in
and now you're back to give God all you got can we do it singers come on

Better than I was before strong
Stronger now that I am …
Wiser wiser now you make me see
Lift my hands in victory lift my hands in victory come on shout it in the atmosphere
I am back I am back come on to give you all I want

Better than I was better than I was before stronger now
Stronger now that I am …
anybody smarter in the building come on
wiser now you make me see
lift my hands in victory lift my hands in victory
I am back Lord I'm gonna give you all I got to give you all I got
This is somebody's testimony you gave me
you gave me another change
I deliver I deliver I'm in ...
Now … to give you all I got you gave me you gave me another chance
Oh you didn't stop there didn't know
and in hands and in hands

Now I can say I'm back to give you all I got
Now all the victory people in the house every winner in the building
jump on your feet and put your hands together right here ah come on
I'm back I'm back from confusion in my mind say it I'm back
I'm back from depression yeah I got my head lifted up I'm back
The devil thought he had me but guess what I got away I'm back
You thought it was over for me but I'm back come on
Devil you can't have my mind devil you can't have my mind
You can stop wasting you can stop wasting your time
Devil you won't steal my piece devil you won't steal my peace
Cause victory belongs to me victory belongs to me I'm back
Ooh they calling me out too early but now I'm back
I'm back bigger I'm back better I'm back stronger I'm back
No weapon fond that gets me it's gonna prosper come on I'm back
Can I get a witness in the house? Talk yo the unity …
Devil you can't have my mind you can stop wasting
You can stop wasting your time
Devil you won't steal my victory victory belongs
Victory belongs to me I'm back
Yes I'm back with a smile on my face I'm back
I'm back with a bigger heart a bigger mind a bigger soul I'm back
Everything that the enemy thought he had written in my name I'm back
I cancel it right now in the name of Jesus devil you can't have
Devil you can't have my mind you can stop wasting
You can stop wasting your time you won't steal my peace
You won't steal my peace cause victory belongs
victory belongs to me say victory belongs
victory belongs to me say victory belongs yeah
victory belongs to me yeah yeah it belongs
victory belongs to me say victory is mine
victory belongs to me yeah yeah
victory belongs to me here we go

I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back
I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back
I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back
I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back.
I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back.
I am back come on sing
I am back to give you all I got.

0 comments: