Worth Dying For - Through Your Eyes Lyrics (ft. Trevor McNevan of TFK)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 ·


Through Your Eyes Lyrics by Worth Dying For feat. Trevor McNevan of Thousand Foot Krutch

I’m never going back.
Take the broken parts of me, repair my willing heart. I put my faith in the unseen.
I feel you right beside me.

BRIDGE
Break me down and take me over.

CHORUS
I hear you calling my name
I'm broken in chains so I’ll let out what’s on the inside...
I´ll stand up and be your light just let me see the world through your eyes.

(TREVOR):
A million times I’ve made mistakes and a million more you’ve covered me.
Push my walls until they break, I feel you right beside me.

I’m never going back to the way I was (3x)

0 comments:

About this blog

Selamat Datang di Sandlewoodlilakristen.
Lirik Lagu Rohani Kristen Terbaru, Lagu Rohani Daerah, Lagu Kidung Jemaat, Lagu Nyanyian Kidung Baru, Lagu Buku Ende, Lagu Rohani Indonesia dan Lagu Rohani Barat (Top and New Christian Song Lyrics)

Facebook Badge

free counters