Aaron Gillespie - Your Song Goes On Forever

Thursday, July 14, 2011 ·

Aaron Gillespie Anthem Song Album 2011

Your Song Goes On Forever Lyrics by Aaron Gillespie

Back before the sea, before the skies were blue There was this melody, no on could hear but You
When the noise has finally disappeared I can hear You anthem loud and clear
Your song goes on forever, I will sing my part with my whole heart Your song goes on forever, I will bless Your name I will sing Your praise Forever, forever, Your song goes on forever
In my brokenness, In my victories Even when I’m lost and scared, it still plays inside of me
When the noise has finally disappeared I can hear Your anthem loud and clear
Praise is rising hearts are turning, I lift my voice to You

0 comments:

About this blog

Selamat Datang di Sandlewoodlilakristen.
Lirik Lagu Rohani Kristen Terbaru, Lagu Rohani Daerah, Lagu Kidung Jemaat, Lagu Nyanyian Kidung Baru, Lagu Buku Ende, Lagu Rohani Indonesia dan Lagu Rohani Barat (Top and New Christian Song Lyrics)

Facebook Badge

free counters