Amy Grant - Find What You're Looking For Lyrics

Sunday, July 3, 2011 ·

Amy Grant Somewhere Down The Road Album 2010

Find What You're Looking For Lyrics by Amy Grant

What would they find if they uncovered all of my tracks •
Of roads I’d snuck down and darkness and never turn back
• Well they’d find what they’re looking for • Secrets and so
much more •• What would they find if they searched for a
heart of gold • They’d find sacrifices of time and of money
never told • Yeah they’d find what they’re looking for •
Kindness and so much more
Cause there’s so much good in the worst of us • So much
bad in the best of us • It never makes sense for any of
us • To criticize the rest of us • We’ll just find what we’re
looking for • We’ll find it and so much more
What would I find if I turned back the time on your
face • Could I piece together the memories that have
made you this way • I might find what I’m looking for •
Understanding and so much more •• Haven’t we all learned
the best life lessons • By falling, and falling down hard • If
we’re looking for somebody’s failures • We won’t have to
look very far

0 comments: