Amy Grant - Imagine/Sing The Wondrous Love Of Jesus Lyrics

Sunday, July 3, 2011 ·

Amy Grant Somewhere Down The Road Album 2010
Imagine/Sing The Wondrous Love Of Jesus Lyrics by Amy Grant


I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk by Your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When Your face is looking at me
Surrounded by Your glory what will my heart feel
Will I dance for You
Jesus or in awe of You be still
Imagine, I can only imagine
I can only imagine all creation bowed down
The whole universe saying
Your name out loud
I can only imagine all our broken lives
Resurrected
in the healing light
Surrounded by Your glory what will my heart feel
Will I dance for You Jesus
or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will
I fall Will I sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine,
I can only imagine
Surrounded by forgiveness, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for You
Jesus or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees
will I fall
Will I sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine, oh I can only imagine
I can only imagine, oh I can only imagine
I can only imagine, just imagine
I can only imagine, imagine
Sing the wondrous love of Jesus
Sing His mercy and His grace
In the mansions bright and blessed
He’ll prepare for us a place

0 comments:

About this blog

Selamat Datang di Sandlewoodlilakristen.
Lirik Lagu Rohani Kristen Terbaru, Lagu Rohani Daerah, Lagu Kidung Jemaat, Lagu Nyanyian Kidung Baru, Lagu Buku Ende, Lagu Rohani Indonesia dan Lagu Rohani Barat (Top and New Christian Song Lyrics)

Facebook Badge

free counters