Gateway Worship - "O For A Thousand" (Hallelujah) Lyrics

Sunday, May 29, 2011 ·

Christian Song Lyrics & Video

O For A Thousand (Hallelujah) by Gateway Worship
VERSE 1
O for a thousand tongues to sing
My great Redeemer's praise
The glories of my God and King
The triumphs of His grace

VERSE 2
If eloquence I could display
And every language sing
A thousand words could never say
The praise I have for Thee

CHORUS
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah
All praise to our God
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah
All praise to our King

VERSE 3
Before the throne we'€™ll sing the song
With saints from every age
With thousands times ten thousand strong
We'll praise His holy name

VERSE 4
A thousand years will be as one
When face to face I see
The splendid beauty of the Son
The One who died for me

0 comments: